Post on May 26, 2018
Enjoy the beauty of Athens, Santorini and the amazing Paros and the city tour in Athens visiting the Acropolis and the new Acropolis Museum
Arrival in Athens. Our transfer will take you to the airport to take you to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight.
Athens city tour starts from the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (short stop). Tour continues towards the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian`s Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). Visit at the Acropolis! The Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the monument that “puts order in the mind”, the Parthenon. Tour continues to the place where at last the statues found their home, so you can admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis Museum.
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Santorini. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Santorini.
Free day in Santorini. We highly recommend that you opt for a tour, to visit the Volcano and the hot springs, or the red, the white and the black beach, or to see the Archeological excavations at Akrotiri, or just to marvel the famous sunset in Oia.
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Paros. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Paros
Free day in Paros. We definitely suggest that you opt for an island tour or visit Antiparos Island.
Transfer to the port for your ferry to Athens. Arrival and transfer to the hotel. Check-in. Overnight in Athens.
Day 8. Athens Departures
Transfer to the airport for your flight back home, having the best impression from your trip!
• 3 Nights accommodation in Athens
• 2 Nights accommodation in Santorini
• 2 Nights accommodation in Paros
• Private transfer Airport – Hotel in Athens – Port
• Transfer Port – Hotel in Santorini – Port on sic basis
• Transfer Port – Hotel in Paros – Port on sic basis
• Private transfer Port – Hotel in Athens – Airport
• Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Piraeus – Santorini
• Ferry economy class ticket by Blue Star Ferries: Santorini – Paros
• Ferry economy class ticket by Blue star: Paros – Piraeus
• All above mentioned rates include local taxes and VAT
• International Air Ticket
• Entrance fees to museums and archaeological sites
• Drinks and beverages are charged upon consumption
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
• Document : Passpor, Visa
• Personal expenses